Wednesday 17 September 2014

Paper Shelter DT & 2014 Card Girls Challenge 32 : Multi fold card


I am so excited to enter The Paper Shelter DT challenge. What a fantastic opportunity to work with such talented people and use adorable digi stamps and papers.

http:www.thepapershelter.com/

I am also entering this card into the 2014 Card Girls Challenge 32 - Multi Fold Card

I used a Paper Shelter digi stamp "Autumn Attitude". She is coloured with Copics markers and I used a white gel pen for highlights. I cut the image out on a Nestabilities and distressed the edges with Antique Linen distress ink. The swirls were cut with a die on my Cuttlebug. I added Stickles to them. My paper is from the Bo Bunny paper pack called Vicki B. I sewed the papers on with a zigzag pattern with my sewing machine. I added a tag and it has an eyelet and a few burlap strands knotted through the eyelet. My embellishments are flowers, stickers and a few gems. The metal frame is Gorjuss and I stamped the sentiment inside.

Front view 

Side view showing multi folds

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card and do love that image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debby, that's so sweet of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card... thanks for joining us for our challenge at The Paper Shelter... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and I love the fancy side step fold you did. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time and for using one of our digis.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    TPS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!