Monday 15 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 1 - Zebra paper and silver ribbon


It's so good to be back doing our challenges. I have missed it. 

I decided to use the paper as accents to my card. I cut pieces of the zebra paper for bunting and attached the silver ribbon to it. I also cut strips of the zebra paper and sewed them to my background green paper which was from a Fabscraps Mini Paper Collection. I made a removable tag which can be written on at the back. 
I used a Lili of the Valley boy stamps and coloured it with Copics and added glossy accents to the soccer ball. I cut it out with a Nestablilties and distressed the edges. The "Happy Birthday" stamp was one I stamped using my sister's vast and amazing collection of supplies. A few gems and some string on the tag finish it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!