Wednesday 17 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 10 - Mystery Basket: Buttons, Bows, Lace, Tag


I used paper from a Prima paper pack and Rose Garden.  My papers are distressed with my new favourite machine, the Zutter Diztress it all and then inked with Tea Dye and Old Paper distress inks. I found a piece of lace in my stash and added a strip of trim that I bought at a craft shop while I was visiting my sister last week.  I glued some buttons with string bows. My tag is a Prima stamped with Rose ink and I used a tissue to add a bit of  Tea Dye distress ink with a touch of stickles. I added a beady gem and the words are a Magnolia stamp. The heart is stamped and stickled. I added some gold gems to the corners of the card. The bow was made with 2 ribbons under the flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!