Wednesday 17 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 18 - Bunch of Flowers


My papers are  Basic Grey and Gorjuss. The distressed look of the papers was not intentional but my paper trimmer is blunt and I quite like the effect. I coloured in a Wee Stamp, added Stickles to the heart on her pants and the bee's wings.  I added Glossy Accents to the flowers, and the trim on her outfit and Liquid Pearls for the dots. I used small beads for the centres of the sunflowers.  I used Reflections lace and some sparkly ribbon which I fed through eyelets. I used part of a LOTV word stamp and stuck it onto a tag colouring it lightly with Tea Dye distress ink. The flowers are a variety of different makes and I added a button flower.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!