Sunday 14 September 2014

2013 Family Challenge 34 - Hollywood


I made a Director's "Cut" board (not sure what you call it) using DCWV All Chalked up Stack for the background. I cut white strips and used Gorguss ribbon on the edges. I  added an eyelet so the top moves. I cut out the red background with a Nestabilities and the popcorn and movie tickets are part of a Jolees sticker pack. The "You're a star" ticket is part of a pack of tickets in my stash and the star is a new charm I bought. The "Thank You is chip board which I painted with craft paint and added some gems to the centre of the flowers. The inside of the card has a removable tag. The red border is the outside of the front Nestabilities I cut. I added a smaller one for the centre and distressed the edges in red.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!