Wednesday 17 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 13 - Newsprint


I love the softness and colour scheme of this card and it was fun making a card without a stamp. This card was for a dear friend of mine who is fighting cancer and recently moved to a retirement village to be near her family. 

I used a variety of papers for this card from Bo Bunny, Fabscraps and Dovecraft. I tore and distressed a few strips of paper on my patterned ruler. I improvised by using a cog for my clock. I added some Prima clock hands and stickled them. I stamped a few swirls and stickled them. My flowers are a variety, mainly Prima. I bought the ribbon recently at my local craft shop. I attached the tag with a strand of hessian and a sticky gem in each corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!