Wednesday 17 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 19 - Bubbles


My papers are from two paper packs, the pink and blue backgrounds are from Authentique : Sweetness and the waterlilies are from Riverbank Revels. I added different strips of lace at the top and bottom of the lilies. I put all my papers through the Distrezz-it-all machine. I added a string of pearls to the top and bottom of the card. I distressed a doily with yellow ink and cut the doily up in pieces so I could use it in different areas on the card.
My stamp is Tilda the mermaid. I cut her out with a Fiskars circle punch and lightly coloured the edges with a Copic marker, it's so light I'm not sure if you can see it, I used the same colour as the water. I added a few pearls and a gem to her hair and a string of teardrop pearls. I cut out the seahorses and added them with puffy pads. The flowers are from different Prima packs : French Can-ection and Caribbean Collections Barbada. I made the green and white bow and then stuck a button on with the glue gun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!