Sunday 14 September 2014

2013 Family Challenge 40 - Burlap and Lace


I used a new embossing folder for the background called "Wild Holly" by Couture Creations. I used a Fiskars border punch for the dotted paper, distressed the edges and added some Stickles. I added some adhesive lace and 2 gem brads. The "Noel" is a Lili of the Valley stamp. Tilda is coloured with Copics, some Stickles and Liquid Pearls on the star. I cut her out with a Nestabilities scalloped oval and inked and stickled the edges. I cut a piece of red burlap for behind the stamp and lastly embossed a few random dots with Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel. I used Embossing Gloss which is like clear lipgloss dots to stick to the embossing powder before heating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!