Sunday 14 September 2014

2013 Family Challenge 39 - Acetate


I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge and made 2 Christmas cards using acetate.
 
My first card I used a piece of acetate and embossed it using a Chiswick flourish stamp 3 times and Embossing Puffs which are like flocking when dry. I cut out an ornament on my Cricut from the Trim the Tree cartridge and embossed it with UTEE which is lovely like an enamel finish.The words are a Lili of the Valley stamp and I used a bit of Stickles on it and added a scalloped circle base. I used a Fiskars border punch called Icing on the Cake at the top and bottom of the card. I added a bow to the top of the ornament.




 
My second card is an easel card. I used a folded piece of acetate and used stickers from 2 Jolee's sticker packs. The paper is from the Fizzy Moon Boys Club paper pack. I added lots of ribbons and gems to all sides of the card. The words are from a Kaiser Craft St. Nicholas stamp pack. I used a corner punch on the top right corner and embossed it with Snowflake embossing powder. I punched out a punch of snowflakes and added a sticky pearl to each cen
tre. This glittered paper does not like things adhering to it so I had to use hot glue to attach the snow flakes, the pearls and the words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!