Sunday 14 September 2014

2013 Family Challenge 30 - A Day at the Races


I used a variety of papers on my card, the pink and yellow are from a K & Co paper pack, the other papers are from my stash. I cut a circle out of the pink on my Cricut and then cut a smaller circle in brown. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and added some sticky pearls to the flowers and edges. I used two black glittery swirl brads, some adhesive lace and two cream glittery brads. I used 3 bronze leaves and on top of them I added some beautiful pearly swirls by Prima Say it in Crystal Lyric Collection in pink, white and gold. The stamp is a digi stamp from Make it Crafty and she is Chantelle at the Races. She is coloured with Copics and I added some Glossy Accents to her flowers and earrings. I used a Nestability to cut out the stamped image and distressed the edges with a rose coloured ink and then dabbed some of the ink on with a tissue around Chantelle to soften the white.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!