Wednesday 17 September 2014

2014 Card Girls Challenge 31 - Jar


I cut the mason jar and butterfly on the Cameo. My papers are from the Prima Delight and Riverbank Revels paper packs.  I distressed and stickled all the edges. I added sticky pearls to the pink paper. The flowers and butterfly are Petaloo. The turquoise flower is Prima.  I added some lace and a strip of pearls at the bottom and 3 gems. More lace bow and pearls on the lid of the jar. The words were stamped on a Nesties tag.


I decided to make an extra card using the same mason jar pattern. I also cut a picket fence on the Cameo and stamped it with a woodgrain stamp and distressed it. I added a strip of yellow burlap ribbon and some buttons with a strand of the burlap. The flowers are a variety attached with a glittered brad in the centre.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!