Tuesday 19 May 2015

Secret Challenge 1 - 4

While two of my sister-in-laws were busy and couldn't card for a few weeks, my sister and I took on a new challenge. We each chose 4 cards that we loved on Pinterest and re-created them with our own supplies and special touches. These are my cards:-

I used Core'dinations Graphic 45 and Bo Bunny The Avenues paper for the background and distressed it with Old Paper and Tea Dye ink, then distressed with papers.I tore a piece of a box for the corrugated strip, added two pieces of lace to it. My shapes are Nesties and I stamped the Friends with a Hero Arts stamp.The border and leaves are Martha Stewart punches to which I added some Perfect Pearls mist. I added pearls to centres of the flowers. The beige ribbon is seam binding ribbon and the other piece was from a gift wrapped chocolate I added to my stash... never waste a thing!

I used dotted background paper and polka dot pink paper from the Rose Garden paper pack. I cut each flag and distressed it with Tea Dye. The lace, doily and ric rac were from my stash. I cut the tag on a Nesties called Gold Label 4. The words were from an Art Deco stamp set. I added some Stickles to the flowers and added a bow. Just love this ribbon.


My background paper is Prima Fairy Flora and the dotted is Jillibean Soup. I distressed the edges with my machine and added Tea Dye to the dots. I improvised with the leaves using a Nestie die. My flowers are Petaloo and I added dome beaded stamen goodies.  I added two gem buttons. I couldn't find pearls so I used gems randomly. I used fishing line after first attempting cotton thread which was barely visible on the card.



My paper is from Heartfelt Creations Timeless Amour. I used Modeling paste on the brick stencil then once dry I used a watercolour pencil crayon between the bricks and the random dots. The doily, leaves and tags were cut on the Cameo. I added flowers, pearls, glittered stamens and a bell is attached to the ribbon. The frame is resin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!