Tuesday 19 May 2015

Secret Challenge 5 - 8

For these challenges we each chose a stamp or range to use on a card:-

Gorjuss:
I decided to use a decoupage Gorjuss pack for this card. I just added a metal butterfly and some gems and pearls.


Prima Doll:
I embossed the foil paper and used black paper from the DCWV Twinkle Glint pack. The dress was stamped onto patterned paper from my stash. I added gems to her dress and headband and a few strands of Stickles. The key is a die cut and I cut the 21 on the Cuttlebug. This card is for my niece's 21st. Hope she likes it!


Lili of the Valley:
I love this LOTV stamp. The scooter has glossy accents on. The image, backing and swirls were cut with a Nesties. The bottom flowers and heart button and heart garland were bought in the UK on my recent trip. Love my goodies I bought there. Definitely need to visit again. The heart border is an MS punch and I added a strip of satin ribbon and a bow. The papers were from my stash.


SWALK:
My papers are from the MME Now and Then paper pack and I distressed the edges with silver ink. The frame is Bringing Crafts Too You Vintage chipboard. The words are greeting banners. The leaves were cut on the Cameo,  left over from a previous card. The flowers and butterfly are Petaloo. I added a strip of lace and some gem buttons.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!