Tuesday 12 May 2015

2014 Card Girls Challenge 36 : Splat

I used a Paper Shelter digital stamp called "Not Big Enough". I coloured her with Copics,  added Stickles to the ice cream splats and the dots on her dress, and Glossy Accents to her shoes. I used Tea Dye and Tumbled Glass distress inks for the background.  I cut the image out with a Nesties. 

I embossed the brown paper with a Couture Creations folder called "Smooch" and then heat embossed the raised areas with clear embossing powder.  I punched a border with a Fiskars border punch for the pink triangle.  All my edges were distressed with a little distressing tool.

I added some ribbon through a ribbon slider, added an ice cream brad to the sentiment and a few sticky pearls.
The white blobs are modelling paste which my sister and I recently bought to try out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!