Tuesday 12 May 2015

2015 Card Girls Challenge 4 : Fruity

My papers are from the Bo Bunny "The Avenues" collection. The stamp is Paper Shelter called "Peaches". I coloured it with Copics and the backgrounds, wooden box and fruit stand with distress inks and a few dabs of mouding paste. I added some Stickles to the peaches. The image is cut on a Nesties.

I added a circle punch behind the image. I used the same punch (its a 8 in 1) for the top border and a MS punch for the bottom area. I used a Prima stitched stamp around the papers. The tree trunks and birds are a die by IO. I added a strip of lace at the bottom, a collection of various roses, a double bow (which I have finally mastered and am loving making) and a resin frame above the sentiment which was part of a freebie stamp set.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!