Tuesday 12 May 2015

2014 Card Girls Challenge 39: Nativity

I used a Precious Moments stamp.  For my background I used a brick stencil and modelling paste.  Once it dried I rubbed Tea Dye and Scattered Straw distress inks over the raised areas then sprayed it with Biscotti Pearl Mist and dried it with my heat tool. It left a lovely shimmer.

I added eyelets to the four corners  attaching the burlap ribbon. I used the bird and cage dies which I distressed and added Glossy Accents to the cage. The sentiment is LOTV which I stuck in a Jolees sticker frame. I added two Petaloo burlap flowers.

This is the last challenge for the year and when we come back in 2015, we will be all fired up and ready for some new challenges.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!