Tuesday 12 May 2015

2015 Card Girls Challenge 3 : Handmade Flowers

I made two different flowers.  The big ones were made with punches. I added distress ink and Perfect Pearls mist and stickles for a bit of shimmer. The 5 smaller flowers were cut with a Marianne Designs die. I added pearls to the centres and Perfect Pearls mist. The leaves are also a die by IO which I cut in half. I added hald a beaded swirl.

I laid the flower arrangement on a doily which was distressed. My papers are from Prima Delight Collection and a sheet of Fabscraps.

I ripped a piece of cardboard off a box, added some white craft paint and a strip of lace to the side. Some pearls,  Say it with Crystals and a bow finish it off. The Happy Birthday was part of a freebie stamp set in a magazine.


Close up view of the flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!