Wednesday 24 August 2022

The Paper Shelter Challenge #522 - Frame It

 


Welcome to my blog.

It's good to be back after our summer break challenge.  For our theme this week, I used one of the new Paper Shelter images called Would you buy some flowers?  I coloured her with Copics.  I framed her with some coffee stirrer sticks I recently got during a coffee break at work.  I coloured them with Copics too.  The papers are from two Kaiser Craft paper packs called Wandering Ivy and Memory Lane. I added Prima flowers.

Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter, has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!



Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week! 

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 2234: Anything Goes
A Perfect Time Yo Craft Challenge #8: Anything Goes


Besties International August Challenge: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! And your colouring is fantastic! Great colour combo and that image is super! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us atMy Besties International DT . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!