Monday 22 August 2022

Digi Doodle Studios - Jaden

 


Welcome crafters!

For my card this week I made a monochromatic sepia card used one a Digi Doodle Studios image called Jaden.  He is coloured with Copics using brown tones.  The papers and tags are from the Stamperia Voyages Fantastiques.  I added some Steampunk gears and a clock together with a Happy Birthday sentiment.




For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge.



For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Polkadoodles Challenge Week 34: Anything Goes


Colour Crazy Challenge Week 32: Anything Hand Coloured
Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #8: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy - now that is a fabulous boy's card! Great image, colour combo and I love all the embellishments!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boys card great image and the embellishments look lovely Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful what you have made. Thank you for joining the Challenges of Morgan`s Artworld.Greetings Helma DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!