Sunday 1 September 2019

Digi Doodles Studios September challenge - Birds & Beasts


This is my first card as part of the Digi Doodles Studios Design Team and I'm so honoured to be a part of this team of creative crafters!

I have chosen an adorable stamp called Holly's Reindeer Hugs. She is coloured with Copics and I added some Stickles for sparkle.  I cut her out with a Nestabilities die. My papers are from the Stamperia Pink Christmas paper pack.  I love shaped cards so this one slips under the ribbon and pearls which are secured with brads.  Here's a close up of the closure and the inside of the card.

   


My embellishments are a variety of gem and pearl flourishes, a pink mini Christmas tree and beaded swirl, Blossoms by Vivaldi and Prima Flower Clippings.  Here's a close up shot of the embellishments and Holly's Reindeer Hugs.



For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge 


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!




Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge 117: Add Embellishments (flowers; gem and pearl flourishes)

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the different closing mechanism.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
    Narelle DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patsy… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card… beautiful colouring of such a cute image. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!