Tuesday 17 September 2019

Digi Doodle Studios Cora Piper & Tucker



I made an easel card this week using Digi Doodles Studio Cora Piper & Tucker.  I coloured my image with Copics. My papers are from the Celebr8 Beautiful You Happiness paper pack which included the Beautiful You sentiment.

A pic of the card from above when it is closed.


The inside succulent paper has a spot for a personal message



I added some lovely lace and Prima flowers



For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge 


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!




Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 55: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #114: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image and I love the easel card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so beautiful! Inside and out - perfect! Thanks for joining us at Two Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Colour Crazy Craft Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!