Sunday 10 March 2013

2013 Family Challenge 3 - Lounge colour scheme / Appreciation

My colour scheme is blue, brown and beige and I did my card for Mom this week. My hubby was away in Cape Town at a mining show and I invited Mom to spend the week with me. I desperately needed help in organizing my house. We worked really hard, rearranging furniture, setting up my craft room in the dining room. We also made time to craft and did mosaic and played scrabble. A very enjoyable and successful week.
I used paper from my stash for this card and used a new stamp I bought a couple months ago. The flower ribbon is adhesive and made by Recollections. The flowers are Prima and I used 2 charms, a butterfly and a lock and key which says “Made with love”. I attached them to the stem of the rose. I coloured the stamp in with Copics and used Glossy Accents and Stickles on the flowers she’s holding. I glued some FlowerSoft Heather for her to stand in, and added some Crystals and a bow.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!