Friday 24 August 2012

Family Challenge Card 9 - Brown and Lace Theme

I bought two pieces of paper for this card, the cream floral which I used my distress ink (Tea Dye) to colour the raised flowers and the corrugated copper paper, and used cream Bazzill dotted swiss paper for the card.

My stamp is one I’ve had for years that reminded me of the wallpaper I had in my dining room in America which was in black and white toile. I used all the shades of brown Copics I have to colour the stamp. I added some lace behind the corrugated paper with glue dots.

The inside of the card is similar but I used a Magnolia stamp for the tag and distressed it too and added some leaves and a lace bow sticker.

Of course Stickles finishes it all off.

Front of the card
 
Inside of the card
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!