Friday 24 August 2012

Family Challenge Card 8 - Anniversary Theme

For my card this week I used Bazzill Dotted Swiss as the pink background and some papers from a Card magazine for the patterned papers. The stamp is coloured with Copics. I used a Martha Stewart heart  border punch and a Spellbinders Shapeabilities for the background of the "Together Forever" stamp. I tied some ribbon around the lacy ribbon at the top and love the way the ribbon curled so I just left it just like that and put a doily behind it which I inked very lightly with silver.

The inside I used more heart punches and attached a Love charm to one of the hearts and made some removable tags to write on.

Front of the card
 
Inside of the card
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!