Friday 10 May 2024

StarStampz May challenge - Happy Birthday - Guest Designer

 


Welcome to my blog!

I have the honour of being a Guest Designer at StarStampz challenge blog this month.

The theme for this challenge is: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My daughters love to read and this image is a perfect card for either of them.  I used an image called Autumn Fall Girl Reading.  She is coloured with Copics and cut with with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die.  The papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Sunny Day Collection.  I added some autumn leaves by Prima and flowers by Little Birdie and a few enamel dots by April & Ivy.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a local craft shop.

Be sure to pop over to the StarStampz challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week! 

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Passion for Markers Week 738: Birthdays
I Love ProMarkers Challenge #558: Anything Goes + Optional Theme
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #229: Anything Goes


















3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Patsy and lovely colouring ….it’s a great image

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers challenge…. 💗

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Patsy. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love your autumnal colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!