Wednesday 22 February 2023

The Paper Shelter Challenge #542 - Inspired by a book

 


 Welcome to my blog!

This week at The Paper Shelter challenge, I was inspired by the Little Red Riding Hood book I used to read to my girls when they were young.  The image I used is called Not exactly a Big Bad Wolf.  She is coloured with Copics and cut out with a Wonky Stitches oval die.  The papers are from the Maja Design Summertime paper pack. The sentiment is part of a stamp set by KaiserCraft called St Nicholas.  I added two Dress it up bird buttons and twine.  I also added a strip of polka dot satin ribbon.

Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter, has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!



Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week! 

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge #2: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2307: Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 7: Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. beautiful card
    thank you for participating in our challenge
    until next time
    Greetings Jolanda Bongers
    DT Morgan's art world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love the bird buttons! Nice touch. Thanks for sharing it with us over at PIP Challenges!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!