Monday 24 October 2022

Digi Doodle Studios - Cindi Guess Who

 


Welcome crafters!

I have used a Digi Doodle Studios image called Cindi Guess Who. She is coloured with Copics.  I cut circles out in different sizes using a Wonky Stitches die.  I added a variety of flowers and a die cut flourish.

Here is a close up of this cute image:



The papers are from the Studio Light Winter Trails paper pack and the polka dot circle if from the American Crafts Dots & Stripes paperpack.  I added a strip of ribbon and adhesive pearls.


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge #10: Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations Challenge 199: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable card! I love the brilliant blue! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Saturday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!