Wednesday 21 February 2024

The Paper Shelter Challenge #584 - Your Favourites

 


Welcome to my blog!

Our challenge this week at The Paper Shelter is YOUR FAVOURITES.  

My favourite season of the year is autumn. I love the colours of the changing leaves, the cooler days and crisp mornings.  For my card, I used an image called Autumn Attitude.  She is coloured with Copics.  The papers are from The Paper Boutique called Kraft. The flowers are called Luna by Prima.  I tied a piece of hessian around the card ending in a bow.

Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter, has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!



Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week! 

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge #2: Anything Goes

   


1 comment:

  1. Your Copic coloring is amazing, especially your pleats. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!