Monday 12 September 2022

Digi Doodle Studios - Lil' Lionel Lion Halloween

 


Welcome crafters!

I have used one of the new release images at Digi Doodle Studios on my card called Lil' Lionel Lion Halloween. I have used Copics to colour it.  I cute out a frame with lovely sunset coloured paper in the background.  I added some flowers and a sentiment.

For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge.



For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 36: Anything Hand Coloured

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Great layering and a super cute image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable
    Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image. Thanks for joining in our September challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!