Tuesday 18 January 2022

Digi Doodle Studios Bobby Martial Arts Boy


 Welcome to my blog!

I am using Bobby Martial Arts Boy from Digi Doodle Studios.  He is coloured with Copics.  The papers are from the FabScraps Mini Paper Collection.  

I added eyelets and ribbon and a "Happy Birthday" sentiment.




For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge.



For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 2: Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What size card do you use for Martial arts boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and image - great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous boys card! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!