Wednesday 1 September 2021

Digi Doodle Studios Jezz and Kitt

 


Welcome to my blog!

Our September challenge at Digi Doodle Studios has gone live.  I loved dressing my kids up for halloween and the masquerade paper from the Venetian paper pack by Craftwork Cards is perfect for this theme.  The sentiment is also from the paper pack.  I made a round easel card as our challenge was to make a shaped card.  I used Jezz and Kitt, coloured her with Copics and cut her out with a Nestabilities die.  I added a few flowers and a feather.

The embellishments up close:


And the inside of the card:


For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge.



For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Di's Digi Challenge: Recipe  I chose: die cuts; flowers 
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 33: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!