Tuesday 22 September 2020

Digi Doodle Studios September challenge - Seally For You pairables #2

 


For my second card for September, I have used Seally For You pairables by Digi Doodle Studios.  I have coloured the image with Copics.  I used two of the seals, the ice slabs, a heart and one of the sentiments.  

My papers are from the Scrap Collections Sugar & Spice Collection.  I added a Martha Stewart border punch, a doily and Spellbinders die cut flourishes.  A few Dress it up ocean themed buttons and some adhesive gems complete my scene.

 For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge. 


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 36: Anything Goes
2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #42: Anything Animal Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #46: Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!