Wednesday 22 July 2020

The Paper Shelter Summer Break Challenge - Anything Goes

Welcome to our Summer Break Challenge!



I have used Little Flower Lady, coloured her with Copics and fussy cut her.  My papers are from the Kaisercraft Floral Romance and Bo Bunny Beautiful Dreamer paper packs.  I added a roughly torn strip of corrugated bronze paper and a strip of adhesive lace. I cut leaves using a die cut and added a variety of Prima flowers.  The tags are cut with a punch and the sentiment is part of a Marianne Designs "Sending Birthday Wishes" stamp set.  I added a resin corner and Prima Say it in Crystal dots.




Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter, has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!


Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week!

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

Patsy


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2029: Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness Challenge #58: Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge: Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patsy, your card is just stunning I love how youve coloured her and your whole card design is brilliant. I want to wish you a enjoyable break and to thank you for assisting me in this Summer Break Challenge. hugs to you Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    :) Janis, Challenge blog owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!