Tuesday 28 January 2020

Digi Doodle Studios Lisa J


For my third card this month, I used the lovely Lisa J at Play digi stamp.  What better way to start the New Year than crafting with a glass of wine close by. 
Relaxing, fun and rewarding!

Lisa J is coloured with Copics and cut out using a Nestabilities die.  My papers are from the KaiserCraft Floral Romance paper pack. I love the soft colours and designs in this paper pack.  I coloured the floral die cuts. I added Prima flowers and some pearls.  The sentiment is part of a stamp set  by Little Darlings called All Occasion Sentiments.



For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge 


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love the vintage accents! Thank you for sharing and for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog. ~ Tracy , DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I know someone this image is perfect for! This is a fantastic card. Love all the embellishments and your design is perfect.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!