Tuesday 24 December 2019

Digi Doodle Studios Holiday Mice Pairables 2


My second card for December using Holiday Mice Pairables from Digi Doodle Studios. The sentiment is part of the stamp set.  The image is coloured with Copics.  My papers are from the Stamperia Pink Christmas paper pack. The round heart frame is a die cut. The tags are from the paper pack.  I added a doily behind the image.  I used a variety of flowers, beaded swirl and ribbon.  



To finish it off, I added a rolling pin and oven glove.


  
For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge 


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!




Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Wow such a lot going on. Love the colouring of the mice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your image is beautifully colored and I love all the little embellies that you have added.
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable card ! Love your colouring !
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry ! Hope to see you again soon !
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! So beautiful card. I love it. 🙂
    Thanks a lot for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
    Lidia DT
    My blog http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
    DT Coordinator at http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!