Sunday 16 December 2018

My Besties Spanish December Reminder challenge #54


Hello Everybody!

Just a reminder to join us in our My Besties Spanish Challenge!

The theme is always 
ANYTHING GOES!



My reminder project is a Christmas gift bag.  My image is called Magical Unicorn Winter Letter to Santa.  It has been coloured with Copics. The doily was cut on my Cameo.  The border on the envelope flap is a Martha Stewart border punch.  The 25 is a die cut.  I added some Jolee's Christmas lights, stocking and gifts.


Mmm...now I just need to decide what goodies to slip into my gift bag.

Remember, you can enter using any image, but we'd love to see a My Besties image on your creation.  




Images are available at My Besties ShopSherri Baldy's Etsy shop and Scrapbook Stamp Society Store.

Be sure to pop back to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog!

I would like to enter my gift bag into the following challenges:

Colouring in Scrapland December Challenge: Anything Goes + Christmas
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge 130: Christmas
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge 153: Winter/Christmas 
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #420: Cute Christmas
Creative Inspirations December Challenge: Feeling Festive

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty scene! Love the details and beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Colouring in Scrapland and good luck!! Esther (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice and surprising card!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and nice card...

    Hugs

    DT Rituparna S4F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice ! Thank you for playing at Pattie's Creations Challenge.
    Ellen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. You won our challenge #153 at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!