Wednesday 14 February 2018

The Paper Shelter #326 - Decorate It!



I used the adorable 99 Messages 3 Chats pre-coloured digital stamp on my card this week. I love the bright colours and her hair is stunning. My papers are from the American Crafts Plus One Amy Tangerine paper pack.  She is sitting on a Magnolia wall stamp which I coloured with copics.

My sentiment is punched out with a Martha Stewart alphabet punch and I stuck the letters onto the leftovers of a window die cut (I never throw anything away). I used Tea Dye distress ink on the edges. They remind me of Scrabble letters which I love to play.

  

To decorate my card, I added some beautiful ribbon from The Ribbon Girl 
and a variety of flowers and lace.

Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter, has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!


Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week!

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams February Challenge: Flowers
Through The Craft Room Door Week of the 13th: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 194: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #75: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely gorgeous! The papers you chose are perfect for her, and I love the wall she's sitting on! I love your little sentiment tiles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to give you a follow! Loving your coloring and the vibrant colors! Great layering too!

    Hugs,
    xxTraceyxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey . I popped over to look at your cards and they are stunning

      Delete
  3. Amazing card!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us!
    Ana Isabel Dt Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace is so pretty! The papers and flowers you used for this are gorgeous too!

    Thank you for joining us at Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!