Wednesday 17 January 2018

The Paper Shelter Challenge #322 - Shape It Up


This card brings back good memories of the ice cream truck driving around our neighborhood in the summer playing music. I used the pre-coloured Cool Lolly digital stamp. My papers are from the Authentique Sweetness paper pack. For the wheels I punched out different size circles and added a sticky bead to the centre. The window is cut out and a window die placed behind it with parts of a doily as lace curtains.  The rest of the doily is used as a border above my striped paper. 


   
I just added a few embellishments on this card

A close up of the pre-coloured stamp



Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!  


Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration this week!

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #59: Anything Goes
Scrapping4fun Challenge 106: Anything Goes
Craftaholics R Us Challenge #3: Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge #180: Anything Goes
My Besties Spanish Challenge #43: Anything Goes

Thanks to My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog, I am proudly displaying my winner's badge




I received Top 3 in the Lemon Shortbread Challenge. 


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! What a fun, nostalgic scene you've created Pat, all with your trademark attention to detail! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek utterly gorgeous... I love, thank u for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and card. Love the bow on the lollipop. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsy, Happy New Year to you, love the card shape very clever design, love the way youve coloured your image and the choice of design its just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and card. Just adorable!
    Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and a beautifully made card.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapping4fun Challenges.
    Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love all the detail.
    That is something special I miss from South Africa (Ice Cream truck with the music)
    I am a South African living in Switzerland.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute!!! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at My Besties Spanish- Ruth DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and cute image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hermoso proyecto.
    Gracias por participar en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely project!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at   My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog   and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!