Wednesday 20 September 2017

The Paper Shelter #310 - Make It Digital


This week I used the Mad about Shoes digital stamp. She is coloured with Copics and I used Barn Red distress ink around her.  My papers are from the FabScraps Mini Paper Collection. My "fourish corner" is cut on the Cameo.  I have added some gems, a range of flowers and some metal charms which I attached to the cutest metal hanger.


Our wonderful sponsor, The Paper Shelter has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!  






Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created for your inspiration this week!

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafting With an Attitude Challenge #31: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #66: Anything Goes
Create and Inspire Challenge 66: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge Sep 19-26: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Morning Patsy, this is so feminine and I love what youve done with this image, your colouring and card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very sweet card! The colors are great! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card ! Lot of shoes for only one girl... Beautiful colors! Thanks for playing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.
    Love & Hugs
    DT Veana R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and image thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!