Sunday 12 March 2017

A gentleman's card

I'll be entering my card into this week's The Paper Shelter challenge #274 - Circles/ dots and/or stripes 

I used The Paper Shelter So Classy! digital stamp. I used Copics to colour, added some Stickles and Glossy Accents. For my stripes, I coloured his pin-stripe suit and used some striped background paper behind the image. My dotted and background vintage paper are from the Maja Design Vintage Autumn Basics paper pack. The "Happy Father's Day" sentiment is part of a Hot off the Press "Just a little greeting" stamp set. I used one of the We R Memory Keepers Sew Ribbon to feed my ribbon through my papers and love the effect.




4 comments:

  1. Such great looking card Patsy. It's smashing and I love how your dp's match the image. Great one! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, you've coloured the fab Paper Shelter image perfectly, love the details too, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this card is fabulous, I love your coloring of this awesome image and awesome paper and embellie choices!! Thanks so much for playing at our Circles/Dots/Stripes challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Stunning! Stunning! So distinguished and elegant

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!