Thursday 3 October 2013

2013 Family Challenge 21 - Key


I used a piece of shimmery gold cardstock and I punched the top with a Martha Stewart border punch. I sewed a row of black zig zag on the top and added some adhesive ribbon and gems. I recently found a piece of fabric while looking for a loose weave muslin which I cant find anywhere. I sewed that under my stamped images which I used black Stickles on the polka dots. I sewed the images onto a backing card and also added glittered black brads in the corners and a few random brads around the card, some of which you can't see because of the placement of the flowers. I love these new flowers I found by Petaloo.  I added a sticker lace bow and key and lock charms. The words are stickers with a key charm and a red heart brad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!