Monday 21 February 2022

Digi Doodle Studios Challenge - Love Grows Valentine

 


Welcome crafters!

This week I chose Love Grows Valentine. I am always on the lookout for couples images because there's quite a lot of anniversary cards to make in my family.  I coloured the image with Copics.  I used a heart embossed red background.  I added some beautiful big sunflowers, white roses and the garden tools are metal brads. I added a Timeless Mini box of seeds with a Dress It Up watering can.


  

For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge.



For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!