Tuesday 28 December 2021

Digi Doodle Studios Rusty and Ruffles Christmas Golden Retrievers

 


Welcome to my blog!

I hope you're going full steam ahead with your Christmas cards because time is running out if you still want to mail them.  I used Rusty and Ruffles Christmas Golden Retrievers and coloured theimage with Copics.  My paper is from The Paper Boutique "It's a Puppy's Life" paper pack.  I cut the image out with a Nellie's multi frame ovals die and added some Christmas tree stickers.  The sentiment "Ho Ho Ho" is from the NL Collectables stamp and die set "COL1380".

For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge.



For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge #84: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #172: Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is sooooo sweet!!! Well done! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! DT Candace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!