Tuesday 16 February 2021

Digi Doodle Studios Rosie Cupcake

                                                                   



For my second card this month, I used Rosie Cupcake.  She is such a fun image to work with.  I coloured her with Copics.  I used a variety of papers in my stash, added a die cut frame around the edges of Rosie and added Little Birdie flowers.

I used a Martha Stewart cupcake border punch above the cupcake paper and a strip of lace at the bottom.  The sentiment is a 2-in-1 die and stamp combo by Crafti Potential called "Wishes".

For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge.



For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Fingers #201 - anything goes
Creative Moments #208 - anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #121 - anything goes
Lemon Shortbread #139 - anything goes
Gem of a Challenge #4 - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! I love the coloring you did. Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again.
    ~ Donna (DT for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!