Tuesday 19 January 2021

Digi Doodle Studios Valentino

 


For my second card this month I used Valentino.  He is coloured with Copics and cut out with a Nestabilities die.  My papers are digital papers by My Besties Summer Camp.  I added a strip of dark green hessian, laser cut embellishments and braided green and red twine.

For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge. 



For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge Week 1: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2103: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. He seems to be a happy camper.
    Beautiful card. Thank you for your entry at scrapping4funchallenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - perfect coloring and such great added textures. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Color Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Play a tune for me. Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN on the DT. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, such a cute image and love the wooden embellishments, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!