Sunday 1 November 2020

Digi Doodle Studios Elf Gift Surprise

                              

Welcome crafters!

Our challenge has gone live for November.  I have used Elf Gift Surprise and coloured him with Copics.  My papers are from the Heartfelt Creations Frosty blanket Collection.  
I used a 2-in-1 die and stamp combo by Crafti Potential called "Merry"  by Crafti Potential. I added some Jolees Christmas lights, gingerbread men, candy canes and 
Dress it Up christmas baubles.

For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge. 


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group.


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!


Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door Oct 27th: Anything Goes
Gem of a Challenge Week 22: Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, sure like this one, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks

    Leanne DT/KC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!