Wednesday 6 May 2020

The Paper Shelter Challenge #426 - Birthday Creation



Welcome crafters!

I have been using the time in lockdown, whilst also working from home, to cook, catch up on all those jobs I never have time for like washing curtains, cleaning and sorting out cupboards. But you can only do so much of that hard work.  
Then it's time for some crafting fun!

For our birthday creation challenge, I have used one of our newest images called Maggie.  She is coloured with Copics, and cut out with a Nestabilities oval die.  My papers are from the Stamperia Old Lace paper pack. I added a strip of cream lace, a butterfly and flowers from Little Birdie Marina Woodland Stories.

Our fabulous sponsor, The Paper Shelter, has a $30 gift certificate up for grabs for our lucky winner this week, provided you use a Paper Shelter product.  You could use a digital stamp, paper or printable image.  If you don't use a Paper Shelter product, you could still win 3 digi stamps of your choice!


Be sure to pop back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you this week!

Thanks for popping by to my blog, and hope to see you again!

Patsy


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge Week 570: Butterflies
Colour Crazy Challenge Week 16: Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters Challenge #27: Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2018: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This is a real fun image and creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Butterflies' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! Thank you for entering our butterfly-challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love all the flowers! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can almost hear the background music swell as this beauty saunters past and all eyes turn. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com] PS Sorry I'm a bit late at posting this. I have no excuse except that social isolation is making me a bit dingy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card with great coloring!
    Thank you for your kind words concerning the fuss about my husband. Cardmaking is my outlet!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!