Tuesday 26 November 2019

Digi Doodles Studios Nicolette



For my card this week, I used Nicolette from Digi Doodle Studios.  She is coloured with Copics.  My papers are from the Dovecraft Back to Basic Christmas paper pack.  I added a die cut background frame behind the image.  

 I used a strip of gold lacy webbed trim and satin ribbon for my bow. 


The flowers by Little Birdie and from the Woodland Stories range.



For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge 


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!




Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge #2: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #104: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Patsy, Your girly creation is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Good Luck in the drawing!
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!