Tuesday 1 October 2019

Digi Doodles Studios Sorrel Merry Thistle Fairy



For this pink and black themed challenged, I have used Sorrel Merry Thistle Fairy on my card and coloured her with Copics and added some Stickes on her wings. My papers are "The Optimist Collection" by Prima.

I used a corner die cut and added Prima, Petaloo and 49 and Market flowers.




I used a die cut frame and backing for my image and added two strips of gorgeous lace.



For an opportunity to win Digi Doodles of your own, be sure to enter our challenge 


For lots of inspiration, pop over to our FaceBook group


Or head straight to the store for your cuteness fix!




Thanks so much for popping over to my blog today.

Patsy


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door Challenge Week 1st October: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #68: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Patsy, this is a gorgeous card! So many little details to enjoy! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!