Monday 6 May 2019

My Besties Spanish May Challenge - Anything Goes




Hello fellow crafters!  


I have used the beautiful Geisha Girl Img21 on my card and coloured her with Copics.  My papers are from  the Mintay by Karola "Secret Place" paper pack.  I added some lovely lace, pearl flourishes, and a resin frame.  The flowers are by Prima.





Remember, you can enter using any image, but we'd love to see one of the fabulous My Besties image on your creation.  





Images are available at My Besties ShopSherri Baldy's Etsy shop and Scrapbook Stamp Society Store.

Be sure to pop back to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog! 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 51: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #105: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #580: Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge #163: Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #63: Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love your coloring and the embellishments. The flowers are beautiful too! Thanks jor joining us and good luck with your entry! I can't wait to see what you make next!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is such a gorgeous image!! Really beautiful design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and great coloring ♥ So many gorgeous details!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Fingers!
    ♥ DT Tindaloo ~ I got blogcandy if u wanna join :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” May Challenge. DT Monika.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Pop back any time!